Browse Source

corrected errors in JSON.

master
Patxi Pierce 3 years ago
parent
commit
d7f3d7cb3f
  1. 2
      .gitignore
  2. 2
      common/countries.json
  3. 2
      common/disease.json
  4. 4
      fantasy/dragon.json
  5. 33
      fantasy/encounter.json
  6. 5
      fantasy/mount.json

2
.gitignore vendored

@ -2,3 +2,5 @@ @@ -2,3 +2,5 @@
/tmp.json
/changelog.md
/favorites.md
/test_json.php

2
common/countries.json

@ -490,7 +490,7 @@ @@ -490,7 +490,7 @@
"YE",
"ZM",
"ZW"
]
],
"relational" : [
{"name": "Afghanistan","code": "AF"},
{"name": "land Islands","code": "AX"},

2
common/disease.json

@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ @@ -5,7 +5,7 @@
"blood",
"saliva",
"ingesting",
"a parasite"
"a parasite",
"inhalation",
"inheritance"
],

4
fantasy/dragon.json

@ -22,7 +22,7 @@ @@ -22,7 +22,7 @@
"breathes out gas clouds of nauseating gas",
"can breathe out clouds of acid",
"exhales corrosive cloud",
"can inflict an aura of corrosion",
"can inflict an aura of corrosion"
],
"water" : [
"can breathe out a gust of burning steam",
@ -54,7 +54,7 @@ @@ -54,7 +54,7 @@
"has an aura of fire",
"can manipulate fire at will",
"can see through smoke",
"can spit lava with deadly accuracy",
"can spit lava with deadly accuracy"
],
"ice" : [
"exhales freezing air",

33
fantasy/encounter.json

@ -26,7 +26,7 @@ @@ -26,7 +26,7 @@
" A wild chicken jumps out of the bushes, it’s beak covered in blood. Surely this chicken is no threat, right?.",
"Seated beside the river shore, an ethereal creature weeps. They reveal themselves as a Demigod with daddy issues.",
"Hungrily, a non-traditional Chimera stalks the party. The beast is stitched together poorly.",
"Inside the log of a fallen tree lies a poorly concealed treasure chest full of stolen loot. I’m sure nobody will mind if we take it?"
"Inside the log of a fallen tree lies a poorly concealed treasure chest full of stolen loot. I’m sure nobody will mind if we take it?",
"A friendly stray dog appears, when asked to speak the dog has a lot to share",
"Materializing out of thin air, a magician appears claiming one of the party members is their long lost cousin. Surely this must be a mistake?.",
"The sky above turns into a strange hue, birds begin flying in strange patterns in response.",
@ -46,13 +46,13 @@ @@ -46,13 +46,13 @@
"A wounded Minotaur rests against a tree slipping in and out of consciousness.",
"Blessed by a beautiful night, the party gaze upon a shooting star. It glows brightly, increasing with size as it makes contact with the earth itself not too far away.",
"Travel is pleasant until the party notices their packs seem to be lessening in weight.",
"Twin travelers, no more than 6 years of age, approach the party lost and scared. They refuse to let anyone open up their knapsacks."
"Twin travelers, no more than 6 years of age, approach the party lost and scared. They refuse to let anyone open up their knapsacks.",
"A small band of 2d6 kobold scouts stumbles across the party’s camp.",
"A small band of kobold scouts stumbles across the party’s camp.",
"Some large, mysterious creature passes nearby, but does not get too close to the camp. The noise it makes is eerie and easily heard.",
"An elven druid stops at the camp on their trek through the forest.",
"A herd of elk passes close to the camp.",
"2d4 gnolls attack the camp.",
"Gnolls attack the camp.",
"A traveling merchant passes by and offers the party a look at their wares.",
"Somewhere nearby, chanting can be heard. It passes after a few minutes.",
"Strange lights appear in the sky and move silently in strange patterns for an hour before disappearing.",
@ -62,20 +62,20 @@ @@ -62,20 +62,20 @@
"A bear walks up beside the adventurer on watch and sits there quietly for an hour before moving on.",
"The trickling of a brook nearby can be heard, but nothing else happens.",
"A forest spirit in the form of a glowing, giant wolf passes close to the camp.",
"1d8+2 orcs attack after a long day of marauding.",
"Orcs attack after a long day of marauding.",
"A donkey wanders into the camp and moves on. Shortly afterward, a human farmer passes through in search of it.",
"An especially beautiful meteor shower occurs overhead.",
"The party’s campfire is upsetting a nearby treant who now walks up to tell them to put the fire out.",
"A small pack of goblins accidentally stumble into the camp. They are almost too confused to attack - almost.",
"A dragon flies overhead, seemingly ignoring the party… for now… ",
"2d6 Giant Spiders descend from the trees upon the sleeping party.",
"Giant Spiders descend from the trees upon the sleeping party.",
"A troll lumbers into the camp, hungry for flesh.",
"Two ogres, attracted by the fire, approach the camp.",
"It begins to rain. The rain attracts 1d6+2 Ankheg, which burst from the ground and attack the party.",
"It begins to rain. The rain attracts Ankheg, which burst from the ground and attack the party.",
"A platoon of dwarven soldiers crashes the camp, excited to see fellow travellers.",
"A heavy fog rolls in for an hour. Strange noises and shadows lurk within. The adventurers are unharmed when the fog rolls out, but small piles of stones are scattered in geometric patterns around the camp..",
"Chilling howls echo through the forest. A werewolf has discovered the party and is ready to strike...",
"A group of 2d6 bandits decides that now is the time to attack.",
"A group of bandits decides that now is the time to attack.",
"An assassin sent to murder one of the adventurers sneaks into the camp, ready to kill.",
"A peryton descends on the camp, eager to eat an adventurer’s heart.",
"Strange singing is heard echoing in the night. It lasts for two hours, then fades.",
@ -85,17 +85,17 @@ @@ -85,17 +85,17 @@
"One of the gods will contact an adventurer that worships them by appearing as a face in the campfire. The god will demand something.",
"While keeping watch, an adventurer will accidentally disturb a sleeping boar.",
"A Gas Spore will enter the camp, hardly frightening the adventurers - until they cause it to burst, that is.",
"A scouting patrol of 2d6 Lizardfolk will investigate the camp.",
"A scouting patrol of Lizardfolk will investigate the camp.",
"A displacer beast has been stalking the party all day. It chooses now to attack.",
"A dire rat skitters into the camp and investigates one of the bedrolls.",
"A human knight in full plate armor enters the camp without a word. They will sit silently, staring at the fire until sunrise at which point they will stand and leave. If attacked, the knight will strike back.",
"A small group of goblins riding worgs will attack the camp.",
"With a loud commotion, a man in tattered clothing will stumble into the camp, madly repeating something about “squid-faced mind-eaters.”",
"An Ice Giant will stumble across the camp.",
"2d6+4 Skeletons will emerge from the ground and attack the camp.",
"A few skeletons emerge from the ground and attack the camp.",
"A troll bursts from the nearby forest to attack the group.",
"During the night, a beautiful woman will emerge from the forest. She is a hag in disguise.",
"1d10 Will-o’-wisps meander through the camp, attacking only if attacked first.",
"Will-o’-wisps meander through the camp, attacking only if attacked first.",
"A wounded wyvern, incapable of flight, crashes into the camp in the middle of the night. In its pain and confusion, it attacks the adventurers.",
"Sounds of a nearby battle begin to echo through the forest.",
"A falling star crashes in the forest nearby. Surely, retrieving it could prove useful… ",
@ -110,7 +110,7 @@ @@ -110,7 +110,7 @@
"A swarm of fireflies moves through the camp.",
"A small earthquake shakes the camp, but nothing serious.",
"A large winged shadow passes in front of the moon briefly.",
"2d10+2 Cultists in hooded robes attempt to grab at least one adventurer to sacrifice to their dark god in a nearby dungeon.",
"Cultists in hooded robes attempt to grab at least one adventurer to sacrifice to their dark god in a nearby dungeon.",
"A hole opens up in the ground near the camp. Confused dwarf miners climb out.",
"Frightening wailing echoes through the woods. A banshee is on the prowl.",
"A griffon descends on the camp, realizes its mistake after a round of combat, and flies off into the night.",
@ -118,16 +118,15 @@ @@ -118,16 +118,15 @@
"An elf hunter emerges from the woods, dragging a dead buck behind him. He will offer the adventurers some hunting supplies or some gold to let him use their camp.",
"Some drunken revelers stumble into the camp. They get upset because the adventurers “are in the wrong spot.”",
"There is a small pond near the camp. It is protected by a water weird.",
"1d6 wights from a nearby ruin attack the adventurers, seeking their treasure. ",
"Wights from a nearby ruin attack the adventurers, seeking their treasure. ",
"A purple worm passes very close to the camp, even looking straight at the adventurers. However, it chooses to move on. Or does it?",
"A few elves emerge from a portal to the Feywild right in the middle of the camp. They apologize for the inconvenience and set up camp a few yards away.",
"A swarm of moths appear. At first, they seem harmless. Then, they begin to eat the party’s armor...",
"The adventurer on watch accidentally disturbs a shambling mound.",
"1d6+3 Blink Dogs appear before the players and sniff them inquisitively.",
"A kennel of Blink Dogs appear before the players and sniff them inquisitively.",
"A kenku thief will attempt to sneak into the camp and steal some gold from the party.",
"A clan of 2d4+2 marauding bugbear bandits will attack the camp.",
"A clan of marauding bugbear bandits will attack the camp.",
"Three priests on a pilgrimage will stop and rest with the party. ",
"A charismatic tiefling will approach the camp, claiming to be a renowned noble. He is actually a charlatan looking for free food.",
"A charismatic tiefling will approach the camp, claiming to be a renowned noble. He is actually a charlatan looking for free food."
]
}

5
fantasy/mount.json

@ -70,8 +70,7 @@ @@ -70,8 +70,7 @@
"large" : [
"dragon",
"roc",
"wyvern",
"wyvern"
]
},
}
}
Loading…
Cancel
Save